Retail and B2C eCommerce businesses face particular challenges when it comes to sourcing technology – finding a system that integrates everything from inventory and customer service to invoicing and business planning can be a nightmare.
NoBlue, together with Oracle|NetSuite provide companies with tools and solutions for disruption and growth. With over a decade of experience working in partnership with retail clients, we have an established track record of helping businesses boost revenue per employee, increase the accuracy of inventory records, and improve eCommerce capabilities
Winning retailers can see beyond managing day-to-day operations, enabling them to define a substantially better offering for their customers. Digitization is no longer just an add-on feature to existing channels or products and services. Instead, many aspects of the customer experience are digital by default, as should be the processes that underpin it.
NetSuite has specifically been moulded over the last years to transform retail business to make it leaner, more agile, and more cost effective, moving from product focus and bricks and mortar store model to customer-centred multichannel model. More than 85% of millennials and even 75% of baby boomers are ready for so-called omnichannel interactions, ranging from e-commerce to social sharing to digital in-store experiences. NetSuite for Retail offers businesses all the tools they need to manage every aspect of their operations, from inventory and order management to shipping and returns. It also enables firms to consolidate activities and create a true omnichannel experience that offers a great service no matter how consumers choose to interact with a company.
Omnichannel interactions does not only mean shopping online rather than in stores, it means that shoppers want integrated delivery service (31%), the same promotions and rewards regardless of channel (24%), and a consistent brand image (22%), among other factors. NetSuite can provide you with the tools to deliver an outstanding customer experience, from Ecommerce platform to POS in store giving a full view of the customer’s history, wish list and preferences. Over a dozen of new projects over the last 2 years included retail, and existing customers adding sales channels to their business.
NetSuite Retail Features
- Single solution covering all operations. through a single software platform which combines ecommerce, in-store POS and order management with your back office systems.
- Ability to integrate all sales channels. Provide your customers, either they are B2B or B2C, with a true omnichannel shopping and service experience across all channels.
- Real-time visibility throughout your network. Allow your team to act based in real time information, from stock to client’s interactions.
- Inventory and suppliers. Manage stock and suppliers to better meet the demand.
- CRM. Have single view of your customer, including any interaction or transaction, through any channel or touchpoint.
- Marketing. Marketing tools to target offers and centralise client and promotion management.