We are NoBlue
NoBlue is a 5-star Oracle NetSuite Partner and UK’s leading provider of NetSuite-based business management software solutions, with offices in the UK and Europe, and customers around the world.
We provide innovative and flexible traditional IT services alongside cutting edge cloud-based software, specialising in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Commerce, working in close partnership with our customers to find them a technology solution that integrates seamlessly into their operations and meets 100% of their requirements.
We have over 20 years’ experience as a NetSuite solutions provider. We’ve worked in a huge range of industry sectors including discrete manufacturing, wholesale distribution, professional services, and retail, plus many more.
As part of the Professional Services PMO Team, reporting to the PMO Manager, you will be responsible for our internal configuration, support, and ongoing adoption and maintenance of JIRA, Confluence, and several related products.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Configure, maintain, and administer Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket), Slack, and associated add-ons to maximise efficiency
- Create workflows, custom fields, dashboards, Kanban, scrum, and reports
- Gather requirements for business processes and determine ways to optimise/improve Atlassian tools and environments
- Maintain and improve projects, configuration, and permissions in line with the organisation’s Information Security policies
- Contribute to, and maintain, the Atlassian Product roadmap
- Maintain abreast of new functionality and seek to integrate value adding solutions to support the Atlassian Product roadmap
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on the Atlassian toolset and briefing on new functionalities
- Liaise with teams and be a point of contact and expertise
- Deliver prompt issue resolution with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with other admins and partner teams
- Operational support and maintenance of self-hosted Atlassian tools suite
- Coordinate with the Product Management team to identify, prioritise, and address end-user requests related to any Atlassian product
- Customize and configure Atlassian products to help end users and partner teams get the most out of these tools
- Understand system/application architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions, upgrades, etc
- Ensure the reliability and usability of the Atlassian suite
- Work on performance, functional and user acceptance testing
- Engage and work with all stakeholders associated with the delivery and delivery teams
- As part of the PMO team support and assist with PMO activities.
Compensation And Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: up to £35,000 to £40,000
What does NoBlue offer you?
In addition to our standard 25 days holiday, we also offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory pension at 5%
- Perkbox Discounts
- Death in Service Benefit
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Enhanced parental leave
- Monday to Friday
NoBlue’s employees continue to work from home but a planned hybrid return to the office is planned for Spring 2022, for those within a commutable distance.