We are NoBlue
A lively, fun and dynamic established company experiencing year on year growth. Our team of driven individuals is dedicated to helping growing businesses and established enterprises find their perfect IT solution.
We provide innovative and flexible traditional IT services alongside cutting edge cloud-based software, working in close partnership with our customers to find them a technology solution that integrates seamlessly into their operations and meets 100% of their requirements.
We are proud to be official 5 star partners of the best in cloud technology; Oracle NetSuite is the world’s #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP / financials, CRM, eCommerce, and more. We develop and implement solutions based around the NetSuite product.
NoBlue has offices in UK and Europe and our staff is recognised to the standard of “NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant” and “NetSuite Certified SuiteCloud Developer”.
We are looking for an experienced NetSuite ERP consultant to join our NetSuite Professional Services team. This role will, in principle, be based at our head office, just north of Nottingham, and the successful candidate will generally be required to work from the office for at least some of each week.
You will work with NoBlue’s customers to:
- Discover, confirm and document business requirements
- Configure the application to meet the business needs
- Create specifications to assist the development of application customisations
- Provide training to customer end users
- Assist with data migration activities, which involve the extraction, preparation and upload of data from legacy applications
- Provide on-site support during key project phases
- Travel to customer sites both in the UK and abroad as required
We’d like applicants to have:
- Previous ERP consultancy experience, including end-to-end implementations
- An understanding of core finance business processes, e.g. procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with an ability to relate to a variety of clients and colleagues
- Strong personal organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A passion for delivering business value through technology
- An accounting qualification or at least two years of corporate finance experience
- 1+ years of NetSuite functional experience
- NetSuite Foundation certification
- NetSuite Consultant certification
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Compensation and benefits
Salary based on experience and demonstrable performance, career development and on the job learning, pension, free car parking, car mileage rate for all business travel and health benefits. This role has excellent career progression options, especially from an uncapped earning perspective for a professional and driven candidate.