We are NoBlue
A lively, fun and dynamic established company experiencing year on year growth. Our team of driven individuals is dedicated to helping growing businesses and established enterprises find their perfect IT solution.
We provide innovative and flexible traditional IT services alongside cutting edge cloud-based software, working in close partnership with our customers to find them a technology solution that integrates seamlessly into their operations and meets 100% of their requirements.
NoBlue is a 5 Star NetSuite Partner and the UK’s leading provider of NetSuite-based business management software solutions, with offices in the UK, Europe and USA. With customers around the world and over 20 years’ experience as a NetSuite solutions provider, NoBlue is an exciting and innovative company to work for!
We are recruiting for a NetSuite Developer to join our thriving team. A passion for providing a great customer experience and a thirst to learn are essential.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Design and develop scripts for various process flows using Suite scripting and customisation of NetSuite implementation
- Hands on in Developing Workflows, Saved searches, Custom forms, and record types in NetSuite
- Using SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, SuiteBundler, SuiteCloud Development Framework, Front-End and Back-End Suitelets and other Suite Cloud elements
- NetSuite administration, development, implementation.
- Understanding business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customisations within a software environment.
Education & Experience
- Degree level education (or equivalent) [essential]
- Certificate of Higher Education (required)
- Developer: 2 years (required)
- NetSuite Development experience [highly desirable]
- NetSuite Developer Certified [desirable]
- NetSuite technical skills
- Business related conceptual skills
- Interpersonal [empathy] and communication skills
- Decision-making skills
- Diagnostic and analytical skills
- Awareness of implementation process and procedures
Compensation and benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£50,000.00 per yea (DOE)
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Work from home