We are NoBlueA lively, fun and dynamic established company experiencing year on year growth. Our team of driven individuals is dedicated to helping growing businesses and established enterprises find their perfect IT solution. We provide innovative and flexible traditional IT services alongside cutting edge cloud-based software, working in close partnership with our customers to find them a technology solution that integrates seamlessly into their operations and meets 100% of their requirements. NoBlue is a 5 Star NetSuite Partner and the UK’s leading provider of NetSuite-based business management software solutions, with offices in the UK, Europe and USA. With customers around the world and over 20 years’ experience as a NetSuite solutions provider, NoBlue is an exciting and innovative company to work for!
The RoleThe successful candidate will oversee and manage software products through each stage of their lifecycle. They will also assist the Senior Management team in identifying productization opportunities. Key to the role will be gathering and managing the scope of products between internal and external stakeholders. The postholder will manage a team of software developers and testers, in development of products throughout the full software development lifecycle. Liaising with Sales, Consulting, Support and other departments across the business regarding products to support each teams in their respective endeavours.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Discover, confirm and document productisable solutions.
- Liaise with business stakeholders in the identification and specification of productisable solutions.
- Crystallise each software product visions and work closely with software developers and the business, and customers, to define specifications for productisable solutions.
- Liaise with NoBlue management for approval of investment in each software product.
- Create specifications in agile standards to define the scope of those software products.
- Manage the schedule of development of software products using agile tools.
- Prioritise software features based on identified need.
- Manage the software product scope, making tradeoffs between competing requirements, time, cost, and speed.
- Track progress against plan and resolve any variances as they are identified.
- Ensure the product team are supporting the needs of other NoBlue teams.
- Line manage a team of software developers and testers.
- Mentor team members.
- Escalate behavioural issues to NoBlue Senior management.
- Produce and maintain a skills matrix of team capabilities.
- Organise training as required either for a team or individuals.
- Any other reasonable requirements as deemed appropriate by NoBlue Management.
Education & Experience
- Degree level education [or equivalent]
- 5 years comparable experience
- Experience of cloud application software development
- NetSuite technical skills
- Business related conceptual skills
- Interpersonal [empathy] and communication skills
- Decision-making skills
- Diagnostic and analytical skills
Compensation and benefitsJob Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: up to £65,000 (DOE)
- Enhanced Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Perks and discounts
- 25 days paid annual leave (+ UK bank holidays)
- Company Sick Pay
- Hybrid Working Available