Salary: £80,000 to £95,000 depending on experience
We are NoBlue2 (Oracle NetSuite Partner of the Year 2022)
NoBlue2 is a Tier 4 Oracle NetSuite Partner and UK’s leading provider of NetSuite-based business management software solutions, with offices in the UK and Europe, and customers around the world.
We provide innovative IT services alongside cutting edge cloud-based software, specialising in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Commerce, working in close partnership with our customers to find them a technology solution that integrates seamlessly into their operations and meets 100% of their requirements.
We have over 20 years’ experience as a NetSuite solutions provider. We’ve worked in a huge range of industry sectors including discrete manufacturing, wholesale distribution, professional services, and retail, plus many more.
We are seeking a talented and experienced NetSuite ERP Solution Architect to join our dynamic team in the UK. As a NetSuite ERP Solution Architect, you will play a pivotal role in driving the successful implementation of NetSuite ERP solutions for our clients. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, consulting, and development, to design and deliver tailored solutions that meet our clients’ business needs. Your expertise in NetSuite ERP and your ability to translate complex requirements into efficient, scalable solutions will be critical to the success of our projects.
- Engage with clients to understand their business requirements, processes, and challenges, and provide expert guidance on how NetSuite ERP can address their specific needs.
- Design end-to-end solutions, encompassing configuration, customisation, integration, and data migration, that align with the client’s business objectives and industry best practices.
- Create comprehensive documentation, including solution design documents and technical specifications.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in NetSuite ERP, keeping up to date with the latest updates, features, and industry trends to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
- Collaborate with the sales team in pre-sales activities, including assisting with proposals, demonstrations, and scoping exercises to win new business.
- Assist Project Management to lead and guide cross-functional teams in the implementation of NetSuite ERP solutions, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within scope, and meeting quality standards.
- Champion and promote best practices in NetSuite ERP implementation, configuration, and customisation to drive efficiency and quality in our projects.
- Lead, provide guidance, coach, and mentor team members, to improve NoBlue2’s delivery of NetSuite implementations. Conduct training sessions as and when required.
- Provide onsite support during key project phases to ensure successful adoption of the NetSuite ERP product.
- Create specifications to assist the development of application customisations.
- Assist with data migration planning and activities, which involve the extraction, preparation, and upload of data from legacy applications.
- Travel to customer sites both in the UK and abroad as required.
- Any other reasonable requirements as deemed appropriate.
As Solution Architect your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Be educated to Degree level [or equivalent].
- NetSuite Certified [Consultant, SuiteScript I/II Developer] (as available Architect).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a NetSuite ERP Solution Architect, with a proven track record of successful NetSuite ERP implementations and client satisfaction.
- Proficient in NetSuite ERP, including configuration, customisation, and integration.
- Strong understanding of business processes across various industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to project challenges, with a passion for staying current with technologies and trends.
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
What does NoBlue2 offer you?
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a 5% match contributory pension, we also offer:
A Competitive Salary
Private Medical Insurance
Death in Service Benefit x3
Employee Referral Scheme
Company Bonus Scheme (Based on billable time)
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].