Digital transformation, enterprise performance management, business intelligence & organisational alignment.
Clariba represents 25+ nationalities across its operations in Dubai (UAE), Abu Dhabi (UAE), Doha (Qatar), Riyadh (KSA), Madrid and Barcelona (Spain).
Clariba | clariba.com
Clariba was initially using Microsoft XLS to manage all its financial AP/AR processes, and an online timesheet system giving us very limited control and visibility into our business.
Find a solution that not only covered accounting and financials across different companies, but also sales force automation, marketing, and the ability to manage projects.
- CRM – Marketing
- Sales Force Automation – Leads / Opportunities
- Financials, Accounting, Consolidation
Optimize business because of an end-to-end process reflected in one single system. Provide customers with consistent service and ensure control of financials.
- Integrated CRM/ERP
- Capability to manage end-to-end lead
- Project management including timesheet and expense management
- Easy-to-use package, customizable and adaptable for our multi-regional needs and hosted in the cloud
- Quick implementation
- Systems considered / Tenderers
- SAP Business One
- Reasons to choose NoBlue/NetSuite
- Compiling requirements
- Minimun custom development in the cloud
- Shortest implementation
- Implementation time
- Main functionalities up and running in 3 months