Software for business management in Media and Publishing.
With NetSuite you can manage your clients – subscribers and advertisers – in a single application, capable of responding with the same speed with which they demand content and insertions, while achieving better visibility in a sustainable way.
NetSuite for Media and Publishing
NoBlue, together with Oracle | NetSuite provides Publishers and Media with the tools and solutions for their management and growth.
NetSuite for Media and Editorials manages customers from a single application that effectively integrates sales, finance, accounting and order management. We rely on the best practices in the sector and a software implementation and configuration methodology for proven professional services.
NetSuite will allow you to execute sales campaigns and measure the results within the system; manage the insertion orders of the advertisers and the subscriptions of the readers; track advertising, from purchase order to insertion and verification, automatically generating invoices according to different personalized calendars; integrate solutions and servers, such as DoubleClick or OpenAds.
Features NetSuite can offer Media & Publishing
Unify processes from beginning to end, including finance, CRM, sales, services and analysis, in a single platform, customizable to obtain a real time 360º view of the company and the KPIs.
- Evaluate the performance of your different divisions, products and geographical areas
- Monitor the performance of the content, as well as the profitability and performance of each division
- Visualize and track advertising, from purchase orders to invoicing
- Full display of subscriptions
- Expense management
- Distribute the investment by support or media to maximize the benefit
Many publishers are managing two revenue streams: advertisers and subscribers. NetSuite accelerates lead to invoicing processes, optimizes workflows and provides greater cycle control.
- Monitor advertising, from the purchase order to the publication and verification and generate the invoice automatically
- Shows reports and comparisons of inserts sold versus invoiced, complete or pending
- Integrates with other verification servers and solutions
- Manage subscription renewals proactively, reducing the number of drop-offs and maintaining revenue.
More and more publishers are expanding their channels with direct sales and investing in self-publishing platforms.
ECommerce provides real-time information on the market and demographics. Not only is it a source of income, but much customer information can also be obtained.
- Manage the online order process
- Manages sales and subscriptions, conditions by customer type…
- Create a service and a consistent, personalized and attractive purchase for any device and place where the customer buys
- Links electronic commerce to the General Ledger
- Sell in multiple languages and currencies from a single platform
- Obtain operational efficiencies
- It manages the period of validity of the offers guaranteed by SLC
- Able to handle millions of monthly transactions
- Data centres designed to withstand unforeseen peaks, both in traffic and transactions
- Optimize the complex invoicing process
- Manages revenue recognition
- Allows monitoring of customer conditions
UK leading solution provider for Media & Publishing enterprises