Today, consumers are more demanding than ever. They want to buy when and however they want, through any channel – without sacrificing comfort, choice or price.
In such a fierce sector, where local companies compete with multinational giants, it is necessary to have the right tools to face the challenges under equal conditions. Not only being able to design an omnichannel strategy for the client, but have the internal processes to support it.
A comprehensive system, capable of integrating POS, Ecommerce, CRM, marketing, order management and inventory, BI and finance has become an absolute minimum.
Retail is rapidly transforming, and retailers must keep up to date if they want to be competitive. In a challenging market where customers look for seamless experiences and instant gratification, spending is reducing and costs rising, retailers must rethink the business and be prepared to face new changes. Not only investing in online but refreshing core systems and developing appealing one to one personalised offers.
Digitalisation is no more an added value but a must. Most of the client’s experiences are digital by default, and so must be processes to support it.
More than a decade helping retailers implement a proven solution with the flexibility to meet company’s growth demands without sacrificing real-time multi-channel customer data and business information. 360 degrees visibility across all channels from a single platform allows better customer’s understanding and thus design an engaging UX strategy, regardless location and the channel they use to browse or buy.
NetSuite has been specifically modelled to transform retail and make your business be more efficient, agile and profitable, moving from a product-focused physical store model to the multichannel model focused on the customer. It offers retailers all necessary tools to manage every functioning aspect, from inventory and order management to shipment and returns, no matter the channel -POS, ecommerce, phone, social- offering and optimal service and creating true omnichannel experiences.
Over a dozen new projects over the last 2 years make us qualify as best choice.
- Single, integrated solution to manage your entire retail business.
- Complete 360-degree view of the customer across all channels and touchpoints.
- Supports multiple locations, channels and brands from a single platform.
- Full featured and mobile-ready POS.
- Powerful ecommerce capabilities on any device.
- Central management of all pricing and promotions.
- Real-time inventory visibility across all channels.
- Cross-channel order management and fulfillment.
- Marketing tools to target and segment offers.
- Easy customization for your specific retail requirements.
- Lower cost and less hassle than on-premise retail systems.