What does Cloud Computing mean?
At its heart, cloud computing involves using a network of remote servers to store, manage and process data which is then delivered via the internet. In simple terms, this means users access information and other services that are held remotely, rather than on an individual’s hard drive or a company’s in-house server.
Hosted Cloud And True Cloud Software
Over the years, ‘the cloud’ has become an umbrella term used to describe any software that is delivered via the internet, but just because a solution is utilising cloud technology, this doesn’t mean it is what we would describe as ‘true cloud’.
True cloud solutions were designed and built from the ground up to be delivered via the internet. Hosted cloud software was typically built to be on-premise, but it has been reworked to be delivered online.
True Cloud Solutions
- Are designed and built for the age of the internet; they are accessed via, and work seamlessly on, all browsers and devices.
- Are built to cope with large numbers of users with no drop-off in performance.
- Are multi-tenanted; which means resources, such as processing power and memory, are shared across many users which spreads the cost and delivers a high level of performance.
- Are more flexible and scalable than hosted solutions
- Were typically designed to be on-premise.
- Are difficult to upgrade and scale – companies can suffer from ‘version-lock’ and be limited to a certain number of users.
- Are typically ‘single tenancy’, which means they may be vulnerable to downtime and struggle to cope with periods of high demand.
- Are not as flexible or customisable as true cloud solutions.
Why Should You Consider A ‘True’ Cloud Solution?
- Continue working anywhere, anytime on any device.
- No upfront investment in servers or related hardware.
- No hosting costs.
- No server to maintain so no unforeseen future cost to the business.
- No upfront investment in software licenses that you might not need straight away.
- Subscription-based pricing is predictable and ideal for budgeting.
- Flexible and customisable – tailor it specifically to your business needs.
- Scalable – add more users or functionality as and when required, without server or hosted server re-architecture.
- Easier collaboration between different locations or departments – everyone works on the same documents.
- Always up-to-date software – as part of your subscription, all updates and security patches are applied automatically.
- No hidden upgrade costs.
- Keep your data secure – reputable cloud providers have the time and resources to make sure your data is protected by the best defences in the industry.
When it comes to choosing a cloud solution for your business, the most future-proof option is true cloud. Real agility is company specific and needs the option to customise services to suit specific needs as and when required – it is only true cloud solutions that can deliver this level of flexibility.
What is Cloud ERP?
Access Anywhere, Any Time, Any Device
Cloud ERP is accessed via an internet browser, which enables your employees to easily view and record data on the system from wherever they are working that day, provided they have an internet-enabled device and an internet connection. Employees working remotely have exactly the same access as those employees in the office – gone are the days of VPN connections providing slow and limited remote access to your data.
How Can NoBlue Help With Cloud ERP?
By providing you with everything you need to access, and get the full benefit of the world’s first True Cloud ERP system in NetSuite
Make Decisions Based On Real-Time Information
ERP software is used to manage all of the key aspects of your business with a single system, including:
- Accounting & finance
- HR & payroll
- Inventory & supply chain
- Project management
- And more
By using a cloud ERP system, and taking advantage of the anywhere, anytime access, you can react to any business challenges quickly and make decisions based on real-time information.
NetSuite is the world’s number one cloud ERP software suite.
Why use Cloud Payroll Software?
Implementing cloud payroll software means no need to outsource and instant “one-click” reporting functionality. And, by choosing a reputable provider, you can be confident that your data is secure and access is reliable.
With our “Cloud Payroll for NetSuite”, compliance is easy, and you have complete visibility of key information from payslips and pension contributions to leave accrual. Calculating employee pay is simple, distribution of payslips to employees is automated, and the final payment can be created for upload to your bank, making your payroll run easy and cost effective.
NoBlue is partnered with Infinet Cloud Solutions, who offer the only UK payroll solution ‘built for NetSuite’. ICS Payroll is now the de-facto standard for companies using NetSuite, and is rapidly establishing itself as a flexible, extendable alternative to traditional on-premise payroll products. Employee pay run becomes a simple, seamless process delivered directly from NetSuite.
Cloud Payroll for NetSuite is fully accredited by HMRC and
is RTI ready.
Why do I need Customer Management Software?
Customer Management Software (sometimes know as Customer Relationship Software) allows you to manage all interactions with your client base. Whether it is an order, enquiry, or even a complaint, customer relationship software will record the conversations that have taken place giving you the ability to provide the best possible service to your customers.
You are then able to personalise your communications based on your prior interactions, perform the relevant analysis on how efficient your customer communications are, and implement changes if necessary.
How Can NoBlue Help Me With Customer Management Software?
NoBlue has spent over a decade collaborating on, specifying and implementing solutions that allow our clients to manage their customers. Our integrated serverless enterprise solution links accounts, customer information, sales pipelines and marketing initiatives to give you a comprehensive view of your business. The customer management software we offer is NetSuite CRM+, and we have been a NetSuite Solution Provider since 2010.
Business IT Systems
What is a business IT system?
What Business IT System Can NoBlue Provide?
We are proud to be a NetSuite solution provider and have been recognised by NetSuite with the Partner of The Year Award 2022 for the EMEA region. NetSuite is the world’s number one cloud-based business management software suite. It allows you to bring together all of your key business processes such as accounts, payroll, customer management and stock management into one, easy to use piece of software. And because it is in the cloud – it is available whenever and wherever you wish to access it.
Business Management Software
What is Business Management Software?
How Can NoBlue Help You With Business Management Software?
NoBlue has been giving IT consultancy advice for over 20 years and we have been a NetSuite Solution Provider since 2010. Whether your focus is on accountancy, customer service, sales or stock levels, we can devise a solution to help run your business efficiently.
We will treat your business management software project by looking for solutions to problems you face rather than just giving you a product – providing a tailored system that will run your business more efficiently.
Need more information?
Complete the form below and a member of the NoBlue team will help where they can.