NetSuite was recently named ‘Best Inventory Management’ software in the 2014 Supply Chain Finance Providers Awards. The awards, which were held by Global Finance magazine, aimed to find the best providers of management and supply chain financing services using a wide range of criteria.
The award is a huge achievement for NetSuite and solidifies the company as a market leader in providing cloud solutions for business. Global Finance has readers in 163 countries that include bankers, investors and corporate leaders so the awards given by the publication are highly prestigious.
How were the winners chosen?
Award winners were chosen based on a number of criteria, including market share and global coverage, product innovation, technology, customer service, execution skills and client-specific implementations.
In addition to the Global Finance editorial team, judges also included technology experts, industry analysts and corporate executives.
Ranga Bodla, NetSuite Wholesale Distribution Industry Lead, had the following to say:
“Real-time inventory management on a global scale across multiple internal and fulfilment partner locations has long been a core strength of the NetSuite platform…..It’s gratifying to have our industry leadership validated by Global Finance and its expert team.”
NetSuite inventory management
NetSuite inventory management software enables distributors, manufacturers and retailers to:
- Track and report costs with incredible accuracy by accounting for specific detailed landed costs and allocating inventory costs by weight, value or quantity
- Easily manage inventory replenishment to ensure orders are fulfilled and excess stock is kept to a minimum
- Gain real-time visibility into key inventory trends, on-time delivery metrics, shipping costs and more
- Enable omnichannel commerce with a single view of inventory across multiple locations and channels
- Fulfill orders effectively with complete bin management and cross-location visibility capabilities
You may find our related article useful: Is cloud inventory management software right for your business?
NoBlue is one of the leading providers of NetSuite’s range of cloud solutions for business. If you’d like more details on NetSuite’s inventory management capabilities and how they can benefit your business, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments below
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net