NetSuite wins 2015 SIIA CODiE Award for Best Financial Management Solution

For the third consecutive year, NetSuite OneWorld has been chosen as Best Financial Management Solution at the SIIA CODiE Awards. Read on to find out more about the awards, and how the winners were selected.
Click here to tweet the good news!
“Winning a third consecutive CODiE award is yet another indicator of NetSuite’s dominant position as the industry’s leading cloud provider of global ERP and financial management,” said Zach Nelson, NetSuite CEO.
Rhianna Collier, Vice President and General Manager for the Software & Services Division at SIIA had the following to say:
“SIIA’s 2015 Software CODiE Award winners are some of the most innovative, high-impact software products in the market. We congratulate all of this year’s CODiE Award winners, and thank them for the contributions they have made to the software industry.”

About the awards

The SIIA CODiE awards have been running for the past 29 years and remain the only peer-recognised programme in the content, education, and software industries. The core mission has always remained the same: recognising excellence by honouring the software and information industry’s leading products and services.
The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries. It represents approximately 800 member companies worldwide that develop software and digital information content.

How were the winners selected?

A SIIA CODiE Award is an especially prestigious honour as each product is judged in two phases: a first round review in which each product is assigned to judges for evaluation, followed by SIIA members voting on the finalists selected in the first round.

Phase one

Software providers are nominated, and then assigned to the first round of judges for intensive product review. The ranks of first round judges include industry executives and analysts, representatives of media outlets, bloggers, and investors.
Each product is reviewed by two judges and once each completes their examinations of the assigned products, they are tasked with completing a scoring survey based on a set of category-specific criteria developed by SIIA.
After the judges have completed their scoring for a product, the average score is calculated and used as the basis for qualification as a finalist. This year, 122 finalists were chosen in the software category.

Phase two

There is then a second round peer review, whereby SIIA members are tasked with reviewing the products that were selected as finalists, and voting on what they believe is the best product in each category.
Member companies are allowed one vote per company in each category within their designated interest area. They use profile information, videos and supplemental links provided by finalists to become familiar with their products. This year there were 29 CODiE Award winners in the software category.
Member voting counts for 20% of a nominated product’s overall score; scores carried over from the first round review process account for the remaining 80%.

About NetSuite OneWorld

NetSuite OneWorld brings global business management to the cloud with a system designed especially for multinationals and group structures. It enables businesses to adjust for currency, taxation and legal compliance differences at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and roll-up.
It translates into 19 languages, supports over 190 currencies and exchange rates, and meets regulatory and taxation compliance for more than 50 countries. Providing unprecedented business visibility worldwide in real time, it ensures consistent, compliant management across the organisation, locally and globally.

Other NetSuite awards

NetSuite has received some prestigious awards recently, here are just a few of them:

NoBlue is one of the UK’s leading providers of NetSuite’s range of cloud solutions for business. If you’d like more information about NetSuite or cloud-based software in general, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Be sure to leave your thoughts on this award in the comments box below.
Image courtesy of digitalart at


More Information
Eva Caballero
[email protected]

(+34) 660 10 87 20
Stay Connected

We make a selection of our blog’s most relevant news, a section dedicated to what we know best: Cloud Business Management Solutions. Sign up to our newsletter.