NetSuite Customer Relations Management (CRM)
Your CRM Solution
NetSuites Customer Relations Management (CRM) solution helps you to manage relations with potential and present clients. In simple words this is a tool to help you use your address book efficiently to relate and understand them. CRM allows you to classify clients, automate contact and events depending on the behavior, number of visits, interactions and many other factors.
The NetSuite Advantage
Complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution for managing organisation-wide Sales, Marketing, Customer Support & Service and eCommerce in a single CRM system. Forecasting, up-sell and commission management – helping to improve sales performance. A comprehensive view of each customer – increasing customer service levels and reducing case resolution times. And unlike typical CRM solutions, NetSuite CRM+ includes powerful sales performance management, order management and partner management.
“We have found staff at all levels to be friendly, extremely helpful, accommodating and their response times to be excellent, with problem solving quick and efficient. Overall we’re delighted with the services NoBlue offered.”
Technical Director – Highlanderuk
“We presented NoBlue with a seemingly impossible task of enabling our accounts team and payroll in under a month. Needless to say this was delivered on-time and we are now continuing to push forward with implementing NetSuite ERP.”
IT Director – BillSaveUK
“NoBlue was able to provide a flexible and knowledgeable team that helped us get up & running as quickly as possible… the most effective partner to address our needs within the tight timeframes.”
Managing Director – Clariba
NetSuite CRM Features
Plan, manage, execute and track campaigns rapidly and in real-time to maximise the value of your leads and opportunities.
- Lead capture from multiple sources, including websites, search engines, email, direct mail and events.
- Email marketing—from creation to execution to measurement—in one system.
- Campaign analysis through full reporting and statistics. ROI calculation from the start of a campaign to the final order transaction.
- Facilitates upsell marketing through analysis of historical purchasing combinations.
Manage opportunities across status, potential revenue, key contacts, notes, related documents and more.
- Complete view of all leads and opportunities in the pipeline.
- Contact and activity management needed to capture detailed records of all interactions.
- One click processes to convert leads into cash.
Case management automates the business processes associated with customer support case assignment, management and escalation.
- Supports routing and tracking support cases according to product, issue, case type, partner or customer.
- Knowledge base helps customers get the answers they need, aids customer rep training and education, and drives service consistency.
- Real-time dashboards and reporting to monitor resolution metrics, renewals, and customer satisfaction.
Online self-service enables customer case submissions, status tracking, communications