We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected and respected. Should we ask that you provide certain information which can be identified when using the website, you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with our privacy statement.
Personal information we may collect and why
Through your interaction with our website we may collect, store and use the following personal information:
- Information we automatically collect regarding the technology and computer you use when visiting our website to better help us tailor our website to your needs. This includes IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, length of duration spent on our website, pages viewed, referral source, website navigational path and demographic information.
- Information which you provide us when filling in contact forms, job application or competition forms such as name, address, business name, contact number, job role email address and any other details requested.
- Information we automatically collect through our live chat application such as geographical location, IP address, browser information and pages visited as well as information you may provide when using the application such as name, email address, phone number and any information passed to ourselves when corresponding with us.
- Information which you provide for the use of our materials such as newsletters, PDF’s, datasheets or leaving comments on our content.
- If you contact us through the website we may keep a record of your correspondence.
- Information from telephones calls where personal details are exchanged may be kept.
How we use your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through the website as well as statistical data automatically gathered will be used for purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant page of our website. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide information to you which you have requested from us in relation to our services.
- Provide information to you in relation to the services which you currently use.
- To enable us to personalise the website for you.
- To enable the completion of forms and documents on the website with greater ease.
- To enable us to send you marketing materials you have requested such as PDF’s, datasheets or promotional items we publish.
- To enable us to send you our newsletter if you have requested it (You can inform us at any point you no longer wish to receive our newsletter).
- To enable us to deal with enquiries or complaints made by you relating to our services and/or website.
- To enable us to improve our website through analysing statistical data which allows us to fix bugs, create more engaging content, improve the speed of the website and better tailor it to your needs.
- To enable us to engage with you in real time should you request to chat with us through our live chat application as well as accessing previous conversations to better understand your requirements.
- To allow you to engage with others through the website by notifying you of any replies should you have left a comment on our website.
We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their own marketing efforts.
Why is this data processed?
We will process the Data collected to provide the user with the service they have requested. We will also perform surveys on customer satisfaction related to the quality of our goods and services, provided that it is in our legitimate interests to do so. If a user consents to us doing so, we will send them relevant marketing information and carry out market research about our products and services so that they don’t miss out on current offers. As we are always looking to make the user’s experience better, we also use the data to improve our websites. We normally process the data by automated or electronic means through our websites. We also process data through electronic means, including e-mails.
Retaining personal information
This section outlines our data retention policies and procedure which is designed to help ensure we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. We do not sell or buy your information from any third party, however, we may share your personal information with third parties:
- If required by law.
- If any personal information or documents we believe to be relevant to prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
- If NoBlue Ltd purchase or are purchased by any other business in which case we may have to share personal information to the prospective seller or buyer.
- With our partners who may offer a service, you clearly state an interest in such as payment vendors, integration partners and partners whose services are integrable with our own.
Your right to access your personal data
Under the GDPR individuals rights, you have the right:
- To be informed
- Of access
- The right to rectification
- To erasure
- To restrict processing
- To data portability
- To object
- In relation to automated decision making and profiling
You have the right to have any inaccuracies about your personal information rectified and in some cases, any incomplete information regarding your personal information to be complete.
You have the right to access your personal information by making a request. You may at any time ask us what personal information we hold about you and request we update, amend or delete your data. We will ensure we’re as clear and as transparent as possible when processing your request and aim to respond within 10 working days.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights you have to your personal information, please email email@example.com with as much information as you can provide.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Embedded content and media
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain linksto another website for the purposes of referencing a source, providing additional information or because we see it relevant to the content. Once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over the website you’re visiting and therefore cannot be responsible for the protection of your privacy.
Who is the data controller?
The data controller is NoBlue Ltd, with registered office in 2/3 H2O Business Park, Lake View Drive, Nottingham– U.K. You can contact the data pProtection team at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.