Business management of the Fashion, Accessories and Footwear industry.
In such a competitive environment, brands need great agility to constantly innovate and satisfy an increasingly demanding customer, but they also need their internal processes to be able to keep up with the pace.
Tools & Solutions Dedicated To Fashion
NoBlue, together with Oracle | NetSuite provides tools and solutions for companies dedicated to Fashion, Accessories and Footwear for their management and growth.
An award-winning software will not manage your business on its own. You need a team to do it. In addition to choosing the best available cloud software, you need intelligent and dedicated people with business vision and best practices to build a brand, expand and increase business profitability. In such a competitive environment, brands need great agility to constantly innovate and satisfy an increasingly demanding customer, but they also need their internal processes to be able to keep up with the pace.
The same goes for the NetSuite partners. You need a dedicated team of professionals, focused on your sector, to turn your software platform into something really competitive. A combination of sales, marketing and software consultants, together with developers dedicated to innovate and deliver the best market experience.
Because it’s in the cloud, NetSuite is available whenever and wherever you wish to access it. Supporting accounting, enterprise resource planning (ERP), sales and marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), eCommerce and much more.
Single, integrated solution to manage your entire retail business.
Complete 360-degree view of the customer across all channels and touch points.
Supports multiple locations, channels and brands from a single platform.
Full featured and mobile-ready POS.
Powerful ecommerce capabilities on any device.
Central management of all pricing and promotions.
Real-time inventory visibility across all channels.
Cross-channel order management and fulfillment.
Marketing tools to target and segment offers.
Easy customization for your specific retail requirements.
Lower cost and less hassle than on-premise retail systems.
Features NetSuite can offer the Fashion industry
- Unified Omnichannel Commerce
- Order Management & Real Time Global Inventory
- Finance and Accounting
- CRM and Marketing
- Expands to new markets from a single account with multi-location and multi-country support
- It hosts B2B and B2C online stores on the same platform
- Customize the payment terms for different distributors
- “Close the sale” with the visibility of multi-channel inventory and order processing
- Manage orders at fairs and events with the mobile POS
- Use the tablet to serve customers and improve the sale closing process
- Boost your business with a B2B web portal to streamline orders, set wholesale prices and credit applications
- Reserve stock and distribute it according to the orders from distributors and final customers
- Truly omnichannel: Buy, return and complete orders from anywhere through any channel
- Reduces potential stock breakage while maintaining very accurate inventory visibility on all channels
- Processes orders faster; optimises shipments with rules that automate their execution based on preferences such as the nearest warehouse, shipping costs or stores with surplus inventory
- Move merchandise quickly and eliminate the tedious manual loading to order shipments or replenishment thanks to the possibility of mass transferring stock between different warehouses or locations
- Eliminate the probability of error with pre-established reports and a powerful report generator.
- Automate collections, invoicing customers and suppliers and authorization workflows
- Increased knowledge and understanding through in-depth data analysis, from historical data to specific transactions
- Achieve financial excellence with information in real time
- Eliminates invoicing errors, strengthens revenue recognition and manages to complete processes accurately and efficiently
- Faster accounting closure
- Improves the visibility of costs, revenues and margins
- Increase the productivity of the company with a 360º vision of your clients
- Improve sales performance with better forecast management, incremental sales and commissions
- Prepare campaigns related to fairs, seasons, products or promotions
- Manages communication more efficiently through the automation of sending emails with triggers, for example notifying a customer when the item purchased online is available to pick up at the store
- Loyalty with a unified Cloud platform, both to end customers and business customers, from anywhere, with any device
- Simplifies the management of the sales variables with integrated commission tracking
- It allows the follow-up of customer service cases, warranty management and returns