At the latest SuiteConnect, NetSuite spoke about some of the recent changes for the UK NetSuite user base.
They went into detail on the changes in these specific areas:
- NetSuite Planning and Budgeting: Helps automate labour-intensive planning and budgeting processes so finance teams can quickly and easily produce budgets and forecasts, model what-if scenarios, and generate reports — all within one collaborative, scalable solution. To learn more about NetSuite Planning and Budgeting, please visit: NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Helps UK Organisations Prepare for Change.
- NetSuite Connector for Shopify and ShipStation: Helps keep vital information centralised and eliminate manual data entry, costly errors, and delays by automating the near real-time transfer of data between applications. To learn more about NetSuite Connector, please visit: NetSuite Adds Seamless Integration to Shopify and ShipStation for UK Customers.
- NetSuite SuitePeople: Helps centralise and manage common HR tasks, such as maintaining employee records, tracking compensation, streamlining onboarding, offboarding, performance management and managing time-off. By having all employee information and financial data in a single place, recordkeeping is more accurate and real-time reporting and analysis can be handled more seamlessly. To learn more, please visit SuitePeople.
- NetSuite Smart Count: Helps improve the efficiency and accuracy of inventory management by automating inventory cycle counts without freezing transactions, minimising interruptions in the sales process and the impact on operations. To learn more about Smart Count and NetSuite Inventory Management, please visit: Inventory Management Software.
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce MyAccount: Helps organisations provide an easy way for customers to manage their accounts and subscriptions online 24/7. SuiteCommerce MyAccount eliminates time-intensive billing steps by enabling customers to view invoices and make payments themselves, as well as view account balances and transaction history. To learn more, please visit: SuiteCommerce MyAccount.
- NetSuite SuiteBilling: Helps organisations save time and improve customer service by reducing the administrative burden of managing a subscription-based business. New features help ensure revenue growth by enabling organisations to customise a percentage increase and automatically apply it to a customer’s subscription pricing at the time of renewal. To learn more, please visit: SuiteBilling.
If you want to read more about these recent NetSuite updates, check out the original post here.
Contact us if you’re interested in learning what a NetSuite-based ERP solution could mean for your business.